Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring

Yesterday was the first day of spring and some of the roses along the side of the house are blooming. I took the above picture, and from the photo it would seem that I spend lots of time in the "garden." I put the picture up on the blog and then I went back to look at the blog an hour later and noticed a giant, florescent green aphid sitting on one of the petals. :) Obviously I don't spend much time in my "garden." I 'PhotoShopped' it out, as you can see in the lower middle section. I thought it was kind of funny. :)

2 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

Beautiful! I might actually try a fertilize my roses this year, they have been pretty weak in the past, lots of blooms but no leaves.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could just Photo Shop my garden.

Amy