Friday, October 3, 2008

Oktoberfest


Tonight Papa and I took E & M to Oktoberfest.  It was too crowded for a double-wide stroller but Molly had fun.  Papa bought everything she pointed at.


Grilled Sausage Sandwiches - Yum!

Molly got a little pumpkin that flashes orange lights.
See the flashing pumpkin?  :)  Later on I couldn't find it and so I asked Molly where it was.  She looked up at me and her lips and cheeks were flashing orange lights!  She had it in her mouth and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen.  Too bad I didn't get a video because we could have made a lot of money off of it.

We found a craft booth selling the CUTEST red head dolls.  Of course we had to buy one.   


Too much Oktoberfest.

1 comment:

The Chatty Housewife said...

That looks like so much fun! Our Octoberfest is today but I'm not going, it's cold outside... and windy!

The last photo is so cute, and funny at the same time. She looks so tired!