Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello Everyone!


Greetings from sunny San Diego.  I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing with this blog, so please bear with me as I work out the kinks.  My goal is to show off my girls, so here's hoping that you are all very impressed.  Summer is almost over and so much has happened in these few short months and I don't know where to begin.  June 29th marked the first day of the rest of our lives and Ellie is, by all appearances, surviving us. Baby #2 in any family must have a much more difficult life than Baby #1.  No sterile bottles, no perfectly decorated nursery, no quiet nap times, no bonding time with Mommy, no new clothes.  There's just no time for any of those luxuries.  Now it's all about the swing (aka Baby Neglecter) and formula.  Sorry, Ellie!  You know I love you, my little girl.

1 comment:

Glenda Conner said...

I remember feeling like that!! Ü Well, welcome to blogging. I'm so glad you have one cuz now I can see your beautiful girlies!
((Hugs))